Certification Concierge at your service
To support your team on its certification journey, ACF is introducing the
Certification Concierge Service.
• Appoints a dedicated account representative to streamline the
• Identifies the level of certification best suited for each candidate and
establishes a tailored action plan
• Provides resources to answer questions and promote teamwork
• Motivates candidates throughout the process with articles and
• Assists with identifying written and practical certification test sites
• Provides tracking tools to help certificants meet recertification requirements
The Certification Concierge Service is a no-fee service for organizations
with eight or more chefs to certify. Applicable certification program costs
per candidate apply.
how does aCF Certification benefit your company?
• Demonstrates a benchmark of excellence to your customers
• Motives your team to enhance professionally and remain relevant
• Improves recruiting and retention success while reducing training costs
• Supports food safety risk prevention and sustainability practices
• Provides results, enhances performance and productivity which
positively impact your bottom line
is Good For your busiNess
The American Culinary
Federation’s certification program
is the most comprehensive
certification program for chefs.
The CEC®, CSC®, CEPC® and
CCE® are trademarked by the ACF
and accredited by the National
Commission for Certifying Agencies
(NCCA) for having met the highest
standards for credentialing of a
professional certification program—
making it a mark of distinction in